Welcome to the Inaugural Gene Therapy Medical Affairs Summit
Virtually uniting medical affairs, medical science, market access and HEOR professionals, the Gene Therapy Medical Affairs Summit is the industry’s definitive and only digital meeting focused on tackling the greatest challenges associated with medical communication and education, market access and product launch within the gene therapy field.
Hear from the likes of Novartis Gene Therapy, Pfizer, Orchard Therapeutics, BlueBird Bio & GSK across 3 days of in-depth online case studies, interactive panel discussions, dedicated Q&A time, and highly appraised virtual networking opportunities to meet and learn from the leaders of this pioneering field.
Join your peers online and discover:
- What BluebirdBio determine to be the greatest challenges associated with real-world evidence generation in the gene therapy world and how they align medical affairs and RWE generation to tackle such challenges
- How Encoded Therapeutics used qualitative research insight to design a truly patient centric clinical development plan
- How UniQure assess new access and value challenges associated with gene therapy and how they have implemented a patient centric approach to achieve optimal access for gene therapies
- Drawing on her Luxterna experience, how experienced consultant Sue Lacey at Astrea Medical Consulting learnt to build the plane as she flew it with gene therapy product launch and why this process should always differ from the ‘norm’ in drug development
- How Orchard Therapeutics leverage the value of medical affairs to optimize gene therapy clinical development in the rare disease space